Thank You for your constant supporting. We are now launching our New Inviting a Friend campaign, and hope that everyone will join us.
By using an Invitation Code issued by the Company, we will present 500 Yen to the accounts of both the newly registered customer and the inviting customer.
- The customers who chose “Speedy Identification Authentication” for opening of account will see a reflection of 500 Yen in their balance account as soon as the screening is completed at the Company.
- The customers who chose “Confirmation with No Transfer of Postcard” will see a reflection of 500 Yen in their balance account after input of One Time Password stated on the Postcard.
- Shall be a personal accounts (excl. institutional accounts)
- Shall enter the Invitation Code on the identification confirmation screen, and complete the identification authorization.
- When issuing the prize, the inviter and the invited individual shall both have completed identification confirmation, and shall not be in a state of frozen or cancelled account.
【Notification about the Campaign】
- This campaign may be changed or cancelled without the notice from the company, due to unpredictable circumstances. (We will notify you 1 month in advance in case of this campaign ending)
- There will be an account examination. Depending on screening status, it may take some time or the application may be rejected.
- There is no limit for Invitation Codes.
- This Campaign is an Invitation Campaign between acquaintances. If the Company deems any acts of writing an Invitation Code on SNS or WEB page that can be viewed by unspecified majority, the gift Prize will not be given.
The following items will not be subjected to the Campaign.
- If account already has been cancelled.
- If the Campaign ends during opening of account
- If incorrect Invitation Code entry
- If the user to be invited has already completed Identification Authentication at BTCBOX.
・Inviter (Identification Authentication Completed Users only)
After login by users (excl. institutional accounts) who have completed Identification Authentication, the Invitation Code will be displayed on the screen. After this, please send the Invitation Code to all who are about to open an account at BTCBOX. After completing the Invitee’s Identification confirmation , the 500 Yen will be reflected in your balance.
Invitation Code Confirmation method
PC (WEB Version)
After login to the Homepage, the Invitation Code will be displayed on the top of the screen page.
Smartphone Browser (WAP Version)
After login to the Homepage from a Smartphone, the Invitation Code will be displayed on the bottom of the screen page
After login on the BTCBOX App (Android), if you click on the “財産センター Finance” in the Menu, the Invitation code (招待コード) will be displayed.
・User to be Invited
The Invitee (User to be Invited) shall not have completed Identification Authentication.
BTCBOX Free Registration method
The individuals who yet have to complete opening a BTCBOX account, shall receive the “Invitation Code” from their acquaintance, and at the time of registering, enter the code. By doing this, 500 Yen will be reflected in their balance. After registering Email address and Phone Number, on the Basic Personal Information screen, the Enter form for the “Invitation Code” will be displayed.
※ If any enter mistakes are made, the gift Prize will not be given. Thus, we recommend to copy and paste the Invitation Code as it is.
Notice on Cryptocurrency
- The cryptocurrency operated by our company complies with the cryptocurrency defined by the Japan Financial Services Agency and the Finance Bureau in the Assets Settlement Act.
- The Financial Services Agency, the Finance Bureau and our company do not guarantee or recommend the value of the cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency does not necessarily have the back-up assets.
- Please pay attention to the following points when trading cryptocurrency.
- (1) Cryptocurrency is not the legal currency that is supported by the government such as Yen and US dollar. It is an electronic data on the Internet.
- (2) The price of cryptocurrency may fluctuate drastically. There may be a sudden drop or loss of value, and you may suffer losses.
- (3) The cryptocurrency exchange needs to register with the Financial Services Agency and the Finance Bureau. We are a chartered cryptocurrency exchange (Charter Number: East Japan Local Finance Bureau No. 00008).
- (5) Advisory on fraud in cryptocurrency is increasing. Please pay more attention when using cryptocurrency. It is necessary to guard against fraud and other illegal activities, as people may decoy to provide assistance in registering the cryptocurrency exchange etc.
Cryptocurrencies currently traded by our company are approved by the Financial Services Agency and the Finance Bureau.
Cryptocurrency Exchange Business Registration No. 00008
JVCEA Membership number 1008