As our motto reveals, our service is a Safe and Secure Cryptocurrency exchange
BTCBOX is officially registered at Japan’s Financial Services Agency, and we currently are the longest continued cryptocurrency exchange for order book trading of Bitcoin in Japan. Since our service started in April 2014, we have not had one leakage or accident in 5 years, and our sales points are due to high security level. The coins currently accepted for trade at our company are Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH) and LiteCoin (LTC).
As our customer support system, we offer support by phone, email and chatting portal, and provide customer service in Japanese, English and Chinese. It does not depend on any external departments, and the Company’s internal departments work independently having a good grip of all the internal information, so that we can provide a high quality customer support.
The customer assets are stored in a evaluated and verified safe wallet. That is programmed to be virtually offline, thus it is preventing cyber attacks and internet threats. Furthermore, the wallet itself is fully protected against theft and losses.
It is not only our wallets, but the main order book trade system and our trading venue have cleared verification tests more than 1000 times so that it maintains the system making it highly reliable. On top of that, we have a second verification step in order to maintain our highly security level.
- MAR 2014BtcBox Co., Ltd. established
Director David Zhang established the company with a capital of 5 million yen
- APRCommencement of Cryptocurrency Exchange (BTCBOX Exchange) service
Started BTC(Bitcoin) and LTC(Lite Coin) trading
- JUL 2015Monthly volume of bitcoin exceeds 500,000 BTC
- FEB 2016Commencement of Bitcoin Loan service
- APR 2017Enforcement of the Revised Fund Settlement Act (start of Registration Applications)
- AUGStarted BCH(Bitcoin Cash) trading for the first time in Japan
- SEPCompletion of Cryptocurrency Exchange Registration
Initiation of service as a Registered Cryptocurrency exchange (as of the same month)
- NOVStarted ETH(Ethereum) trading
- DECRelocation to a new office in Kayabacho completed
- OCT 2018Establishment of TTXHoldings Co., Ltd. (CEO Diving Zhang, Capital of 5 million yen)
- MAR 2019The shareholder David Zhang, transferred all the shares of BtcBox Co., Ltd. to the parent company TTXHoldings
- MAYIncreased capital by 2 million Yen by underwriting to parent company
As the above, founder of BTCBOX assumed as the new Director, Harutoshi Tsuji, due to shift of previous company Director.
- JUNIncreased capital by 3 million yen by underwriting to parent company
- SEPMarked 2000th day since start of service